Download Steamworld Dig for FREE on PC – Released on Dec 5, 2013, Learn how to download and install Steamworld Dig for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Steamworld Dig Overview
SteamWorld Dig is a platform mining adventure with strong Metroidvanian influences. Take the role of Rusty, a lone mining steambot, as he arrives at an old mining town in great need. Dig your way through the old earth, gaining riches while uncovering the ancient threat that lurks below.
How to Download & Install Steamworld Dig
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Steamworld Dig is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to SteamWorld Dig.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Steamworld Dig folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows XP (or newer)
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1-compatible, 384 MB video memory, framebuffer object support
- Storage: 193 MB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL-compatible
- Additional Notes: You may need to update your graphics drivers for OpenGL 2.1 support.