Download Dead Cells for FREE on PC – Released on Aug 6, 2018, Learn how to download and install Dead Cells for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Dead Cells Overview
You grew up with the roguelikes, witnessed the rise of the roguelites and even the birth of the roguelite-lites? We’d now like to present for your consideration our RogueVania, the illegitimate child of a modern Roguelite (Rogue Legacy, Binding of Isaac, Enter the Gungeon, Spelunky, etc.) and an old-school MetroidVania (Castlevania: SotN and its ilk). Interconnected levels and progressive unlocking of access to the island provides you with a real incentive to explore your surroundings. Add in a degree of evolution for your character and permanent weapon upgrades and you can see where Dead Cells borrows from the long line of MetroidVanias that precede it.
How to Download & Install Dead Cells
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Dead Cells is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Dead Cells.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dead Cells folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i5+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: DirectX 9.1+ or OpenGL 3.2+