Download The Guild II for FREE on PC – Released on Oct 12, 2006, Learn how to download and install The Guild II for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
The Guild II Overview
The Guild 2 is the shining successor of the ultra successful medieval life sim, Europe 1400. The Guild 2 is a unique mixture of RPG and life simulation in an immersive middle ages scenario. The player and his party become part of history and can even change it in real-time. Go back to the dark middle ages and found a new dynasty! Take care of yourself, because your opponents never sleep! Marry a beautiful wife and make new friends… control your life! Hand down your skills and your descendants will greatly appreciate it!
How to Download & Install The Guild II
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once The Guild II is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Guild 2.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Guild II folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows® XP, Vista
- Processor: 2 GHz CPU
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX9 capable graphics adapter with Pixelshader Model 1.1
- DirectX®: DirectX9
- Sound: DirectX9 capable