Download Spaceengine for FREE on PC – Released on Jun 11, 2019, Learn how to download and install Spaceengine for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
SpaceEngine is a 1:1 scale science-based Universe simulator, featuring billions upon billions of galaxies, nebulae, stars, and planets, all shown at their full real-world scale. Explore Earth and our neighboring worlds in the Solar System, orbit a black hole in a galaxy billions of light-years away, or visit anything in between seamlessly, with no transitions. All of time and space are yours to explore – cruise between the stars at a million times the speed of light, and accelerate time to watch the orbital motions of a thousand worlds play out before your eyes. Every planet you encounter in your journey will feature procedural 3D terrain with detailed textures. Everything you see in the sky – stars and galaxies, planets and moons, asteroids and comets, black holes and neutron stars, star clusters and nebulae – are yours to explore at the press of a button. Spacecraft with Newtonian physics and pilot-assist autopilot features (in early development but fully usable) are yours to fly anywhere in the universe in the Flight Simulator mode. SpaceEngine is also very friendly for creators of mods and add-ons – create your own planets, star systems, even galaxies, import your own spacecraft models, create custom GUI skins, and more, all easily sharable with others.
SpaceEngine Planetarium capabilities:
All types of celestial objects are represented: galaxies, nebulae, stars and star clusters, planets and moons, comets and asteroids. Known celestial objects are represented using data from catalogs: galaxies (NGC/IC), stars (HIPPARCOS), star clusters, nebulae, and planets (Solar System and known extrasolar planets). Regions of space not yet cataloged feature procedurally generated objects: galaxies, stars, star clusters, nebulae, and planetary systems.
You are free to move around the universe – travel seamlessly between any object and any distance, from surface to orbit to interstellar and intergalactic space. Moving through space is as easy as “click and go”, as well as game-style free flight using the WASD keys or a gamepad. Also, time travel is possible: you can accelerate, decelerate, or reverse the flow of time, and jump to a specified date. Detailed interactive tutorials will familiarize you with the controls.
Volumetric 3D models of galaxies and nebulae with interstellar dust clouds, and 3D landscapes on planets and stars. For many Solar System bodies, actual data from space probes is used, with huge, high-resolution texture packs available as free DLC. For unmapped and procedural planets, the surface is generated procedurally using your computer’s GPU. Other features include realistic atmospheric scattering, eclipse shadows, animated auroras and comet tails, and physically-based light warping near black holes and neutron stars, with animated accretion disks and jets.
How to Download & Install Spaceengine
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Spaceengine is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Space.Engine.Incl.ALL.DLC.zip ” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Spaceengine folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium G3240 or AMD FX-4100
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 950 or Radeon HD 8760
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: VRAM (dedicated video memory) is very important for SpaceEngine – 2 GB is enough to run the program comfortably on lower settings.