Download Snakebird for FREE on PC – Released on May 4, 2015, Learn how to download and install Snakebird for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
What is the longest possible length a bird can be? Obviously a question only all the fruit in the world can answer! But where could all this fruit be hiding? Follow Redbird, Greenbird and Bluebird on a quest for an amount of fruit beyond any birds wildest dreams. Snakebird is a very simple but deceptively challenging puzzle game about assuming the right shapes for the task at hand, be it pushing, lifting, teleporting or just defying the laws of physics. There are over fifty challenging levels and several different zones with their own themed puzzles.
How to Download & Install Snakebird
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Snakebird is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Snakebird.v1.02.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Snakebird folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader model 2 capable card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 430 MB available space