Download Rds – The Official Drift Videogame for FREE on PC – Released on Jun 6, 2019, Learn how to download and install Rds – The Official Drift Videogame for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
RDS – The Official Drift Videogame Overview
RDS – The Official Drift Video game is the licensed version of the Russian Drift Series in the Cyper Sport world! Become a member of professional drift competitions on famous tracks. Compete with real players around the world. Feel the realistic physics of simulator of the new generation, which has received fresh improvements and further development in the game.
How to Download & Install Rds – The Official Drift Videogame
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Rds – The Official Drift Videogame is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to RDS The Official Drift Videogame.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Rds – The Official Drift Videogame folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GT610 or AMD HD5450 or Intel HD Graphics 530 with 1GB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Supported Graphics Cards: AMD HD5000 Series, HD6000 Series, HD7000 Series, R7 Series, R9 Series Nvidia GTX400 Series, GTX500 Series, GTX600 Series, GTX700 Series, GTX900 Series Intel HD4000 Series, HD5000 Series