Download Quake III Arena for FREE on PC – Released on Dec 5, 1999, Learn how to download and install Quake III Arena for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Quake III Arena Overview
Welcome to the Arena, where high-ranking warriors are transformed into spineless mush. Abandoning every ounce of common sense and any trace of doubt, you lunge onto a stage of harrowing landscapes and veiled abysses. Your new environment rejects you with lava pits and atmospheric hazards as legions of foes surround you, testing the gut reaction that brought you here in the first place. Your new mantra: Fight or be finished.
How to Download & Install Quake III Arena
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Quake Iii Arena is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Quake III.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Quake Iii Arena folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- 3-D Hardware Accelerator with full OpenGL® support, Pentium® 233 Mhz MMX®processor with 8 MB Video Card or Pentium II 266 Mhz processor with 4 MB Video Card, or AMD® 350 Mhz K6®-2 processor with 4 MB Video Card, 64 MB RAM, a 100% Windows® XP/Vista compatible computer system (including compatible 32-bit drivers for video card, sound card and input devices), 25 MB of uncompressed hard disk space for game files (Minimum Install), plus 45 MB for the Windows swap file, 100% DirectX 3.0 or higher compatible sound card, 100% Microsoft-compatible mouse and driver, joystick (optional)