Download Plane Mechanic Simulator for FREE on PC – Released on Feb 13, 2019, Learn how to download and install Plane Mechanic Simulator for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Plane Mechanic Simulator Overview
Plane Mechanic Simulator puts you in a role of an RAF ground crew technician at the start of the Battle of Britain. You will face various tasks ranging from simple refueling to engine repairs and gun harmonization. Plane Mechanic Simulator offers 81 missions, almost 800 parts to tinker with and an unprecedented attention to detail. The game also features a unique campaign where you are assigned to a specific squadron with your own machine and pilot. Make a mistake and he might not return from a mission. Perform well and he will become an ace.
How to Download & Install Plane Mechanic Simulator
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Plane Mechanic Simulator is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Plane.Mechanic.Simulator.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Plane Mechanic Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel i5 – 4210H (4x 2.9 GHz) or AMD Phenom II X4 980 (4x 3.7 GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 960M (4GB) or Radeon R9 M375X (4GB)
- Storage: 6 GB available space