Download Pikuniku for FREE on PC – Released on Jan 24, 2019, Learn how to download and install Pikuniku for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Pikuniku is an absurdly wonderful puzzle-exploration game that takes place in a strange but playful world where not everything is as happy as it seems. Help peculiar characters overcome struggles, uncover a deep state conspiracy, and start a fun little revolution in this delightful dystopian adventure!
- A Vibrant Adventure for All: Explore a colorful world at your own pace, help quirky characters with their unusual requests, and solve clever puzzles that will challenge players of all levels with a 4 – 5 hour campaign.
- Charming Cast: Meet a cast of memorable characters on your journey, each with their own problems and eccentricities to accommodate along the way.
- Cooperative Mode: Join up with family and friends for local multiplayer fun in custom cooperative levels and challenges.
How to Download & Install Pikuniku
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Pikuniku is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Pikuniku.Collectors.Edition.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Pikuniku folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04, 18.10, Mint 19 x86/x64
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E4300 (2 * 1800) or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9600 GT (512 MB)
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Controller Recommended