Download Lost In Vivo for FREE on PC – Released on Nov 5, 2018, Learn how to download and install Lost In Vivo for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Lost In Vivo Overview
A horror game about claustrophobia. During a storm your service dog is forced down a broken sewer drain. You find the nearest sewer entrance and run in after it. Along the way you will meet others that are also stricken by abnormal or psychological fear. You may be able to help them, just as you may be able to free yourself, but just as likely, they and you may be beyond help. This game has controller support but you must first click past the graphic options. Do not rebind any of the keys if you plan on using the controller. The menus are hard programmed to the controller input’s not the button labels, and currently there is no support to open the steam overlay with a controller.
How to Download & Install Lost In Vivo
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Lost In Vivo is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Lost.in.Vivo.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Lost In Vivo folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 2.66 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB Intregraded graphics
- Storage: 600 MB available space