Download Jump Force for FREE on PC – Released on Feb 14, 2019, Learn how to download and install Jump Force for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Jump Force Overview
The most famous Manga heroes are thrown into a whole new battleground: our world. Uniting to fight the most dangerous threat, the Jump Force will bear the fate of the entire humankind. Create your own avatar and jump into an original Story Mode to fight alongside the most powerful Manga heroes from DRAGON BALL Z, ONE PIECE, NARUTO, BLEACH, HUNTER X HUNTER, YU-GI-OH!, YU YU HAKUSHO, SAINT SEIYA and many others.
How to Download & Install Jump Force
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Jump Force is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Jump Force Ultimate Edition.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Jump Force folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300, 2.80 GHz / AMD A10-7850K, 3.70 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 Ti, 3 GB / Radeon HD 7950, 3 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 17 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset