Download House Flipper for FREE on PC – Released on May 17, 2018, Learn how to download and install House Flipper for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
House Flipper Overview
House Flipper is a unique chance to become a one-man renovation crew. Buy, repair and remodel devastated houses. Give them a second life and sell them at a profit! What you’ve got at your disposal is a set of tools and parts. Use them to hammer, drill, nail and screw things together, and do whatever is necessary to fit, fix or clean up stuff. Experiment with interior designs and decorating styles you like and decorate and furnish interiors with hundreds of unique items that you’re free
to choose from. Express yourself!
How to Download & Install House Flipper
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once House Flipper is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to House Flipper v1.01.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the House Flipper folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit) or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3,20GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 955 3,2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 / AMD R7-260X
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space