Download Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy for FREE on PC – Released on December 06, 2017, Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy is a punishing climbing game, a homage to Jazzuo’s 2002 B-Game classic ‘Sexy Hiking’. Learn how to download and install Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy Overview
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy is a punishing climbing game, a homage to Jazzuo’s 2002 B-Game classic ‘Sexy Hiking’. You move the hammer with the mouse, and that’s all there is. With practice, you’ll be able to jump, swing, climb and fly. Great mysteries and a wonderful reward await the master hikers who reach the top of the mountain.
How to Download & Install Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy folder and run the GettingOverIt application.
- Have fun & play! Be sure to run the game as administrator and if you have any further issues, check out the troubleshoot section of the site.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or better
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows® Vista, 7, or newer
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space