Download Firewatch for FREE on PC – The year is 1989. You are a man named Henry who has retreated from his messy life to work as a fire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Perched high on top of a mountain, it’s your job to look for smoke and keep the wilderness safe. Learn how to download and Install Firewatch for free in this article and be sure to share with your friends.
Firewatch takes place in the summer following the Yellowstone fires of 1989. The main playable character is a middle-aged man named Henry, who has taken a job as a fire lookout in Shoshone National Forest, in Wyoming. He is assigned to the Two Forks watchtower for the whole summer, away from most of human civilization. His wife, Julia, has early onset Alzheimer’s disease, and it is implied that Henry takes the job to escape the difficulties of maintaining his relationship with her.
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once Firewatch is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Firewatch” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Firewatch folder and run the setup.
- Click Install and let Firewatch install. Once completed, you may get a couple of pop ups to pages, just close out of them and click on Firewatch on your desktop & play!
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
RAM: 6 GB
OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
Graphics: Video card must be 1 GB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 4 GB available space