Download Final Fantasy XIII-2 for FREE on PC – Released on Dec 11, 2014, Learn how to download and install Final Fantasy XIII-2 for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Overview
Now enhanced for Windows PC, FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 is created with the aim of surpassing the quality of its predecessor in every way, featuring new gameplay systems and cutting-edge visuals and audio. In this game the player has the freedom to choose from a range of possibilities and paths; where their choices affect not only the immediate environment, but even shape time and space! It is no longer about facing destiny. Create a new future and change the world!
How to Download & Install Final Fantasy XIII-2
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Final Fantasy XIII-2 is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Final Fantasy XIII-2.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Final Fantasy XIII-2 folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows® XP SP2 or later
- Processor: 2GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 1500 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® Geforce® 8 Series/ ATI Radeon™ HD 4000 series VRAM 256MB or later
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: Sound card compatible with DirectX® 9.0c