Download Do Not Feed The Monkeys for FREE on PC – Released on Oct 23, 2018, Learn how to download and install Do Not Feed The Monkeys for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Do Not Feed The Monkeys Overview
You are invited to join “The Primate Observation Club”, where you will observe the lives of caged monkeys and carefully analyze the information obtained. Oddly enough, club members keep feeding the monkeys as though they just can’t abide by this very simple rule! How about you? Will you help those you’re spying on, extort them, expose them and sabotage their dreams, or will you follow your instructions and sit twiddling your thumbs while the world burns?
How to Download & Install Do Not Feed The Monkeys
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Do Not Feed The Monkeys is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Do Not feed the Monkeys.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Do Not Feed The Monkeys folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GS, ATI Radeon HD 3470
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Additional Notes: Using the Minimum Configuration, we strongly recommend to use minimal settings in order to not experience low frame rates.