Download Cat Goes Fishing for FREE on PC – Released on Jan 19, 2015, Learn how to download and install Cat Goes Fishing for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Cat Goes Fishing Overview
Start out on an island with nothing more than a basic rod. Progress into a radar-wielding master fisher-cat scouring the sea for the biggest and baddest fish. Each fish has unique behaviors that you will learn to exploit as you tailor your arsenal of fishing rods to suit your style of play.
- Complete quests to earn cash.
- Unlock better rods to catch more valuable fish.
- Customize your rod with upgrades to suit your play style.
- Unlock boats to travel out onto the sea.
- Find and equip rare hats that dramatically change the dynamic of the game.
- Fill your catalog with the fish you catch.
- Discover what lurks in the dark depths.
How to Download & Install Cat Goes Fishing
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Cat Goes Fishing is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Cat.Goes.Fishing.v22.04.2018.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Cat Goes Fishing folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.66GHz Intel or equivalent AMD processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 15 MB available space