Download Brick Rigs for FREE on PC – Released on November 07, 2016, Brick Rigs is an early access sandbox building and driving game with dynamic destruction physics. Learn how to download and install Brick Rigs for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Brick Rigs Overview
Brick Rigs is a great game for creative people of all kind. Whether you’re one for the blocky destruction in the game, or more suited for the building category, the game matches your description. This is a one of a kind lego game in a sandbox building form. Yes this is Early Access, so there are bound to be a few bugs and some things are not as polished as others, but for an early access game developed by a 1-man dev team it’s insanely fun and well optimized.
How to Download & Install Brick Rigs
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once Brick Rigs is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Brick Rigs.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Brick Rigs folder and run the BrickRigs application.
- Have fun and play! If you encounter any problems, visit the troubleshoot section of the site here and be sure to run the game as administrator as well as have the latest graphics drivers for your game.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or better
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
Graphics: Video card must be 1 GB or more and should be a DirectX 10-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 800 mb available space