Download Battlefield V for FREE on PC – Released on Nov 09, 2018, Learn how to download and install Battlefield 5 for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Battlefield V Overview
The Battlefield series goes back to its roots in a never-before-seen portrayal of World War 2. Take on all-out multiplayer with your squad in modes like the vast Grand Operations and the cooperative Combined Arms, or witness human drama set against global combat in the single-player War Stories. World War 2 As You’ve Never Seen It Before – Take the fight to crucial moments of the war as Battlefield goes back to where it all began. As you fight in epic, unexpected locations across the globe, enjoy the richest and most immersive Battlefield yet.
How to Download & Install Battlefield V
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Battlefield V is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Battlefield V.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Battlefield V folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Processor: AMD FX-8350/Core i5 6600K or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1050 / NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 660 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 50 GB