Download 12 Hours for FREE on PC – Released on Jun 7, 2019, Learn how to download and install 12 Hours for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
12 Hours Overview
Indie horor from the first person. The protagonist was in a very nightmarish and realistic lucid dream, he needed to find a way to wake up, avoiding the creepy creature that was chasing him. Find a way to wake up, each time the level is generated randomly.
How to Download & Install 12 Hours
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once 12 Hours is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to 12 Hours.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the 12 Hours folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: WindowsXP (Service Pack 3)
- Processor: Quad Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible