Download The Movies Including Stunts & Effects for FREE on PC – Released on Jun 06, 2006, Learn how to download and install The Movies Stunts & Effects for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
The Movies: Stunts & Effects Overview
The first expansion pack to Lionhead’s movie-making sim. The Movies: Stunts & Effects allows players to hone their movie making skills with features that can turn an ordinary script into an extraordinary blockbuster. In addition to stunts and effects, the game introduces new backdrops, costumes and props, as well as upgrades to the Advanced Movie Making mode that lets players take control of even more movie features. Players are further immersed into the Hollywood lifestyle as they train and manage stuntmen, as well as compete for industry awards and achievements by uploading their movies to The Movies’ website for the entire world to see.
How to Download & Install The Movies Stunts & Effects
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once The Movies Stunts & Effects is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Planetbase.v1.3.2b.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Movies Stunts & Effects folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: English version of Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: Pentium III or Athlon equivalent
- Memory: 256 RAM
- Graphics: 3D Hardware Accelerated Card required – 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 32 MB Hardware T&L capable video card (NVIDIA GeForce3, GeForce4 MX+ / ATI Radeon 7000+)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c (Included in _Redist folder)
- Storage: 2 GB