Download Slender: The Arrival for FREE on PC – Released on Oct 28, 2013, Learn how to download and install Slender: The Arrival for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Slender: The Arrival Overview
You’re on your own. No one to come for you. No one to help you. No one to hear you scream. Slender: The Arrival is the official videogame adaption of Slender Man, developed in collaboration with Eric “Victor Surge” Knudson, creator of the paranormal phenomenon that has been terrifying the curious-minded around the world since its inception, with Mark Hadley and Blue Isle Studios. Slender: The Arrival is the official re-imagining and expansion of the original game created by Mark Hadley, teamed up with the writers behind the Marble Hornets series and the development team at Blue Isle Studios. The Arrival features a brand new storyline, improved visuals, great replay value, and most importantly, survival horror at its best.
How to Download & Install Slender: The Arrival
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Slender: The Arrival is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to SlenderTheArrivv2.0.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Slender: The Arrival folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Dual core CPU @2GHz (Pentium D or better)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000, GeForce 8800, ATI 1950 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible audio device