Download Serious Sam 2 for FREE on PC – Released on Oct 11, 2005, Learn how to download and install Serious Sam 2 for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Serious Sam 2 Overview
The iconic Serious Sam brings his trademark relentless intensity to this bigger, bolder, more colorful sequel to the classic Serious Sam: First and Second Encounters! Tasked with rescuing the universe one bullet at a time against overwhelming hordes of time traveling enemies, Serious Sam must battle through thick jungles, murky swamps, frozen tundra, and futuristic cities to bring down Mental and his vile armies. Serious Sam 2 is a shot of adrenaline to the hearts of first-person shooter fans across the world. This is serious!
How to Download & Install Serious Sam 2
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Serious Sam 2 is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Serious Sam 2.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Serious Sam 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS:Windows XP
- Processor:1.5 GHz Athlon XP or Pentium M or 2 Ghz Pentium 4
- Memory:256 MB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX 8.0/8.1 compliant or low-end DirectX 9 3D accelerator (nVidia GeForce3 and 4 series (not MX), GeForceFX 5200 through 5700 series, ATI Radeon 8500 through 9200 and X300 series, S3 DeltaChrome or XGI Volari)
- Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
- Sound:Any DirectSound compatible sound board