Download Rome: Total War – Collection for FREE on PC – Released on Sep 22, 2004, Learn how to download and install Rome: Total War – Collection for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Rome: Total War – Collection Overview
Once the Roman Empire is under your command, don’t lay down your sword just yet – the Barbarians are coming. With two award-winning titles from the esteemed Total War series, you’ll have twice as many obstacles and opportunities to control and conquer the greatest empire ever known to man. Guide one of three noble Roman families on a century spanning quest to seize control of the Roman Empire. Witness the decline of Rome as Barbarian hordes attack, forcing a bitter internal struggle between rival factions.
How to Download & Install Rome: Total War – Collection
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Rome: Total War – Collection is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Rome – Total War Collection.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Rome: Total War – Collection folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP, Pentium III 1.0GHz or Athlon 1.0GHz processor or higher, 256MB RAM, 2.9GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 500MB for Windows swap file), 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers, 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers, DirectX® 9.0b, 64MB Hardware Accelerated video card with Shader 1 support and the latest drivers. Must be 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatible, 1024 x 768 Display Resolution, Internet (TCP / IP) play supported;Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers; LAN play requires Network card (Multiplayer)
- Some cards may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Medieval II: Total War. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatibility.