Download Rocket League for FREE on PC – Released on July 07, 2015, Rocket League is a sports physics-based multiplayer-focused sequel to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars! Learn how to download and install Rocket League with 19 different DLC’s for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Rocket League Overview
A futuristic Sports-Action game, Rocket League®, equips players with booster-rigged vehicles that can be crashed into balls for incredible goals or epic saves across multiple, highly-detailed arenas. Using an advanced physics system to simulate realistic interactions, Rocket League® relies on mass and momentum to give players a complete sense of intuitive control in this unbelievable, high-octane re-imagining of association football.
How to Download & Install Rocket League
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Rocket League is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Rocket League.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Rocket League folder, then Binaries, Win32 and run the RocketLeague application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll or other startup errors, be sure to install all the software in the _Redist folder.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or better
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows® 7, 8, or newer (64-bit only)
Graphics: Video card must be 1 GB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 6 GB available space