Download Retro City Rampage DX for FREE on PC – Released on Nov 11, 2014, Learn how to download and install Retro City Rampage DX for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Retro City Rampage DX Overview
OPEN-WORLD carjacking goes back to the ’80s in this 8-BIT nostalgic throwback. Run missions! Outrun the law! Rampage the city with weapons, power-ups and vehicles! This send-up to ’80s and ’90s video games and pop-culture includes both a full Story Mode of open-world adventure as well as an Arcade Mode for quick pick-up-and-play action. If that’s not enough, it also packs an interactive city full of shops, minigames, customizations, collectibles, special guest stars, and more. Over 50 vehicles to steal & equip with an 8-bit open world to explore.
How to Download & Install Retro City Rampage DX
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Retro City Rampage DX is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Retro.City.Rampage.DX.v1.56.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Retro City Rampage DX folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS:Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor:1GHz processor
- Memory:256 MB RAM
- Graphics:Pixel Shader 2.0 and Vertex Shader 2.0
- Hard Drive:40 MB HD space
- Additional:Should run on any PC released within the past 5 years. Older graphics cards (such as those in netbooks) may not support bonus graphical filters.