Download Project Zomboid for FREE on PC – Released on Nov 8, 2013, Learn how to download and install Project Zomboid for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Project Zomboid Overview
Project Zomboid is an open-ended zombie-infested sandbox. It asks one simple question – how will you die? In the towns of Muldraugh and West Point, survivors must loot houses, build defences and do their utmost to delay their inevitable death day by day. No help is coming – their continued survival relies on their own cunning, luck and ability to evade a relentless horde.
How to Download & Install Project Zomboid
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Project Zomboid is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to ProjectZomboid.v40.43.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Project Zomboid folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Vista, 7, 10
- 64bit OS required
- Processor: Intel 2.77GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4Gb Ram
- Hard Disk Space: 3gig
- Video Card: Intel HD 3000 or above. Radeon 4xxx series (or below) graphics cards / Please make sure to try the demo before purchasing!
- Sound: FMOD compatible sound card