Download Paint the Town Red for FREE on PC – Released on October 13, 2015, Paint the Town Red is an Early Access action-gore game played in a first person perspective. Learn how to download and install Paint the Town Red for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Paint the Town Red Overview
If you like the kind of videos where people shoot those jelly heads filled with fake brains, you’d like this game. That’s the best way to describe it- it is a cool, stylish “simulation” of realistic gore but it is so over the top that it’s not gross or uncomfortable, just really neat, and makes you say, wow! The dynamic-ism of the layer-based damage system is the main attraction here. The voxel-based enemies can be punched, bashed, kicked, stabbed and sliced completely dynamically using almost anything that isn’t nailed down.
How to Download & Install Paint the Town Red
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Paint the Town Red is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Paint.the.Town.Red.v0.8.44.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Paint the Town Red folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or better
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
Graphics: Video card must be 512 mb or more and should be a DirectX 10-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 300 mb available space