Download My Memory Of Us for FREE on PC – Released on Oct 9, 2018, Learn how to download and install My Memory Of Us for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
My Memory Of Us Overview
The Evil King plunders the city and his robot soldiers appear everywhere. Citizens are segregated, some of them marked and forced to move out of their homes. They are made to live in a place that is sealed off from the rest of the city by a huge wall. Fortunately, the children are not alone – they have each other. Their friendship allows them to stay together, even though fate tries to tear them apart. Take control of two characters with different abilities. Connect them into pair and don’t let them be separated! She can run fast and shoot her slingshot, he can sneak in the shadows. When they work together as a team can they overcome all adversities!
How to Download & Install My Memory Of Us
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once My Memory Of Us is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to My Memory of Us v1.2990.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the My Memory Of Us folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4096 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4400 or equivalent
- Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard