Download Minecraft for FREE on PC – Released on May 17, 2009, Learn how to download and install Minecraft for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Minecraft is a sandbox independent game about breaking and placing blocks. At first, people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters, but as the game grew players worked together to create wonderful, imaginative things. It can also be about adventuring with friends or watching the sun rise over a blocky ocean. It’s pretty. Brave players battle terrible things in The Nether, which is more scary than pretty. You can also visit a land of mushrooms if it sounds more like your cup of tea.
How to Download & Install Minecraft
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Minecraft is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Minecraft.1.14.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Minecraft folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE JAVA INSTALLED FOR THE GAME TO RUN! CLICK HERE TO INSTALL
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.4*
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device