Download Megaquarium for FREE on PC – Released on Sep 13, 2018, Learn how to download and install Megaquarium for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
From the creator of Big Pharma comes a brand new economic simulation game. Megaquarium follows in the footsteps of classic theme park management tycoon games and adds an aquatic spin! A living simulation starting with just a few tanks and the most basic of livestock, you’ll grow your aquarium to a thronging metropolis filled with hundreds of guests, tens of staff and a multitude of different aquatic lifeforms, each with their own unique care requirements. Megaquarium features almost 100 different marine species including fish, sharks, crustaceans, corals, jellyfish, other invertebrates and even a turtle! You’ll be spoilt for choice as you design, decorate and populate your tanks.
How to Download & Install Megaquarium
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Megaquarium is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Megaquarium v1.0.7g.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Megaquarium folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 or AMD Ryzen 7 2700U
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 7770
- Storage: 1 GB available space