Download Kovaak’s FPS Aim Trainer for FREE on PC – Released on Apr 3, 2018, Learn how to download and install Kovaak’s FPS Aim Trainer for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Kovaak’s FPS Aim Trainer Overview
The goal of KovaaK’s FPS Aim Trainer is to enable players to create their own training with realistic dodging targets. Every mechanic within the game is driven by user-defined profiles – Weapons, characters, abilities, bots, how bots dodge, how bots aim, challenges, and more are all configurable by hundreds of variables. All of these profiles can be saved and distributed in a single scenario file. Hone your muscle memory in the trainer, apply it in game.
- Play scenarios directly from the Steam workshop (30+ before release) to jump right in and practice your FPS skills
- Highly responsive input from a tweaked Unreal Engine 4 that has the approval of many top Quake players and Overwatch grand masters who have tested and provided feedback over the last year
- All the configuration options you’d expect of a competitive FPS (FOV, separate horizontal/vertical mouse sensitivity, unlocked frame rate, per-weapon config settings, custom crosshairs, and much more)
- Create your own weapons
- Create your own characters
- Create bots
- Tell the bots how to dodge
- Tell the bots how to aim
- Make challenges to practice specific scenarios similar to your favorite FPS
- All profiles can be edited in-game or with text editors.
- Upload your own creations to the Steam workshop for others to practice.
- Compete on the Leaderboards for any and every scenario on the Steam workshop. (global or friends only)
- Custom maps (note FPSAimTrainer does not include a map editor, but rather reads Reflex’s map format thanks to the wonderful developers at TurboPixelStudio. Reflex is available on Steam now and includes a fully featured map editor as well as awesome Arena FPS gameplay)
- Custom crosshairs (JPG, PNG, BMP, etc.)
- Visual customizations (Floors/wall textures from a large list; bodies and heads of characters can be set to RGB values, differentiated by team; attacks can be set to the colors of characters)
- Mouse sensitivity scaled to popular games including Quake/Source, Overwatch, Paladins, Rainbow Six Siege, Battalion 1944, and Reflex.
- Singleplayer only. Sorry, multiplayer is too much for this solo developer.
More profile related features and abilities are planned to allow players to emulate features from even more FPS games, but the existing options are extremely flexible as is. As the developer, I consider FPS Aim Trainer a tool that I will be using well into the future. My goal is to keep it relevant to gamers as long as I can. Among my top priorities: advanced movement mechanics such as bunnyhopping and strafe jumping, graph/histogram to look at your scores and accuracies over time, bot types of player-recorded paths, and simulated network lag.
How to Download & Install Kovaak’s FPS Aim Trainer
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Kovaak’s FPS Aim Trainer is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to KovaaKs.FPS.Aim.Trainer.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Kovaak’s FPS Aim Trainer folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher
- Storage: 700 MB available space