Download Kaos for FREE on PC – Released on May 28, 2019, Learn how to download and install Kaos for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
If you are looking for a game that isn’t the same-ol-same-ol… Looking for something that has many things to discover (worthwhile things)… Looking for a game with depth… Looking for something that you’ve never played before… Based on Third-person/Top down shooter that doesn’t take itself too seriously (it is a game after all).
- Configurable and upgradable armaments.
- Conversations and choices will affect the game.
- Multiple endings.
- Sorry, but there isn’t a nanny pointer to direct your next action.
- Camera can be locked or unlocked at will.
- Hi-def is native resolution.
- Potentially, emotionally charged moments.
- NPC’s have been directed to not speak “AT” you, please report violations of this and we will investigate.
How to Download & Install Kaos
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Kaos is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Kaos.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Kaos folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Win 7 or newer
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Settings options allow reduced demands on the hardware.