Download Finding Bigfoot for FREE on PC – Released on January 30, 2017, Finding Bigfoot is an early access horror adventure game that takes place in the spring season of 2016. Learn how to download and install Finding Bigfoot for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Finding Bigfoot Overview
It all started in the spring of 2016. The newspapers Jasper published message about the disappearance of a group of tourists in the national park. Police believe it was just an accident, because the band went to raft on the river. If you’ve ever wanted to feel the thrill of participating in a police foot chase without being the criminal, but you failed law school, look no further than Finding Bigfoot to satisfy your desire for action. In all seriousness, Finding Bigfoot is a great Early Access horror game yet to be fully released.
How to Download & Install Finding Bigfoot
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Finding Bigfoot is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to BIGFOOT.v2.0.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Bigfoot folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
Processor: Intel® Core i5 64-bit only
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
Graphics: Video card must be 2 GB or more and should be a DirectX 11-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space