Download Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for FREE on PC – Released on Sep 30, 1997, Learn how to download and install Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game Overview
You’ve just unearthed the classic post-apocalyptic role-playing game that revitalized the entire CRPG genre. The Fallout® SPECIAL system allows drastically different types of characters, meaningful decisions and development that puts you in complete control. Explore the devastated ruins of a golden age civilization. Talk, sneak or fight your way past mutants, gangsters and robotic adversaries. Make the right decisions or you could end up as another fallen hero in the wastelands…
How to Download & Install Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Fallout.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows
- Processor: Pentium 90Mhz or faster
- Memory: 16 MB
- Graphics: SVGA
- DirectX®: Any DirectX
- Hard Drive: 565 MB
- Sound: DirectSound or SoundBlaster Compatible