Download Factorio for FREE on PC – Released on Feb 25, 2016, Learn how to download and install Factorio for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Factorio is a game in which you build and maintain factories. You will be mining resources, researching technologies, building infrastructure, automating production and fighting enemies. In the beginning you will find yourself chopping trees, mining ores and crafting mechanical arms and transport belts by hand, but in short time you can become an industrial powerhouse, with huge solar fields, oil refining and cracking, manufacture and deployment of construction and logistic robots, all for your resource needs. However this heavy exploitation of the planet’s resources does not sit nicely with the locals, so you will have to be prepared to defend yourself and your machine empire.
How to Download & Install Factorio
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Factorio is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Factorio.v0.16.51.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Factorio folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista (64 Bit)
- Processor: Dual core 3Ghz+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB Video Memory
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Low sprite resolution and Low VRAM usage.