Download Dungeons for FREE on PC – Released on Feb 10, 2011, Learn how to download and install Dungeons for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
A mighty hero stalks through a dark, dank dungeon making life miserable for hordes of pitiable monsters as he steals anything and everything not bolted to the floor. Been there, done that – about a thousand times? Then it is definitely time to switch sides and show that hero just who’s who in the dungeon! Assume the role of a mighty (and mighty evil) Dungeon Lord and create your own diabolical demesnes underground. Dim-witted goblin workers tremble as they await your orders and dig corridors and rooms into the rock at your command.
How to Download & Install Dungeons
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Dungeons is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Dungeons.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dungeons folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows 7/Vista/ XP SP2
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c Graphics card with Shader Model 3.0
- Hard Drive: 2 GB free HDD
- Sound: Windows-compatible Soundcard