Download Dreadhalls for FREE on PC – Released on Mar 9, 2017, Learn how to download and install Dreadhalls for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Experience a new kind of immersive horror in Dreadhalls! You are trapped deep inside a massive dungeon. Explore it, survive it, and find a way to escape. Your only weapons will be stealth, your own courage, and a faint light. Inspired by the survival horror and roguelike genres, Dreadhalls has been terrorizing people ever since its debut at the 2013 Oculus + Indiecade VR Jam. Dreadhalls is an intense and scary experience, not for the faint of heart. You have been warned!
How to Download & Install Dreadhalls
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Dreadhalls is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Dreadhalls.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dreadhalls folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 (or equivalent)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970 / AMD R9 290 (or equivalent)
- Storage: 1024 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a Virtual Reality headset