Download Ben and Ed for FREE on PC – Released on December 08, 2015, Ben and Ed is a 3D platformer game in which the players control Ed the zombie. Learn how to download and install Ben and Ed for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Ben and Ed Overview
Ben and Ed is a 3D platformer, which takes place in an uncommon dystopian world. The player controls Ed the Zombie, who is forced to participate in a grotesque game show called “Rundead”.Will he beat all obstacles Hans Showmaster confronts him with, to save his best friend Ben? Survive deadly traps, well… you’re dead anyway!
How to Download & Install Ben and Ed
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once Ben and Ed is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Ben and Ed.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Ben and Ed folder and run the BenAndEd application.
- Have fun & play! (If you encounter any problems go to the troubleshoot section of the site).
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
Processor: Intel® Core 2 Quad 2.0 GHz or better
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows® 7, 8 or newer
Graphics: Video card must be 512 MB or more and should be a DirectX 10-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space