Download Battlefield 2 for FREE on PC – Released on June 21, 2005, Battlefield 2 is an open world FPS action game published by EA and is the third installment of the Battlefield series. Learn how to download and install Battlefield 2 for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Battlefield 2 Overview
Battlefield 2 is a 2005 FPS Action game published by EA and is the third installment of the Battlefield series. The single-player aspect features missions that involve clashes between U.S. Marines, China and the fictional Middle Eastern Coalition. The story takes place in the early 21st century during a fictional world war between various power blocs: China, the European Union, the fictional Middle Eastern Coalition (MEC), Russia and the United States.
How to Download & Install Battlefield 2
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once Battlefield 2 is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Battlefield 2.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Battlefield 2 folder and run the BF2 application.
- Have fun & Play! (If you encounter any problems, visit the troubleshoot section of the site here and be sure to run the game as administrator as well as have the latest graphics drivers for your game.)
Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.
If you need any additional help, refer to our Troubleshoot section
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.7 GHz or better
RAM: 512 MB
OS: Windows® XP or better
Graphics: Video card must be 128 mb or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 2.3 GB available space